Tuesday, February 16, 2010

January 30th, 2010


Wedding Day! The beginning of our life together and the reason I wanted to start this blog. Most know the tale of our wedding but most don't because they were unable to attend. The roads were bad coming from Conway and there was slickness everywhere, much like my everyday life now in AK, but I won't get too far ahead...anyways, only the brave set out for our wedding :) I'm glad too many people didn't try to come because that would have only increased the risk for someone getting hurt. Our officiant was Father James Melnick and my grandpa said something halarious...he told Father James that since it was his first wedding "he hoped it took". LOL! We all made it there safe and sound and the wedding was a great success!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Hi Sweetie!
So glad you have a blog now...I'll keep up with you for sure. Your pictures are so beautiful. Hope everything is going great for you and Chris in AK....funny..so many people abbreviate AR with AK..now you really are AK!

HeltonTexas said...

Yeah. I was your first follower. So glad you have a blog now. Post pics of your car, couch & tv stand! Woo hoo. Go air force.