Friday, June 25, 2010

We Moved!

We moved yesterday onto base...Elmendorf AFB! I'm very excited because we have a lot more room!! I was walking down the stairs and looked out the window and there was a big black bear walking along just on the other side of the street. Today I got a card in the mail from Nick and Sara and at the end Nick wrote, "be careful the bears can smell the baby!" So I guess that's why the bear was coming around :) He was actually closer to our house than the pictures I was just watching the bear and forgot to run and get my camera until he got a little farther.

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

hey mr. bear.
guess you got yourself a pet!

Granny said...

I know I am late but congratulations on the news about little Roman. I am glad he is doing well. The pictures of Alaska are georgous. I love water falls, I think they are so beautiful. Your new home looks real nice. You both take care and enjoy your visitors. Much love Gramps and Granny.