Sunday, August 29, 2010

a couple days shy of 30 WEEKS


Here we are! Almost thirty weeks along! boy oh boy I feel big and I can't believe I will only be getting bigger. I've been out of my regular scrubs since about 24-25 weeks and I look at them and think, "I can't believe I ever fit into these or any of my other clothes for that matter." I have to go do a three hour glucose test tomorrow. How boring because I have to sit there in the lab waiting room for all that time with lab draws after each hour.
Yay for baby Roman getting bigger though :) I can't wait for his furniture to arrive so I can start decorating and organizing his room!
oh yes, and just kidding about no accidents with the puppy. We've have a few now but I think he is learning. He is just a baby so I'll give him a break. He is doing really well for how young he is.

No comments: