Saturday, August 7, 2010

26 almost 27 weeks

I saw Roman this week on ultrasound...they were taking a closer look at his heart and the doc said so far it looks great but when he is born it could change because the pressures in the heart change and something that we don't see now could show up...but i'm not worried, he looks great now so I'm good with that. I got a couple pics too but his daddy took them to work to hang on his board to show off so I'll have to post them later when I get them back. Roman was a two pounder and measured perfectly as 26 weeks. So here I am all pregnant and stuff!

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

I think you look great!
Mrs. Helton will give you a hard time about posing by the bathroom again. She was noticing a trend in some past pics. lol.
And Yea for BABY ROMAN!
You should do a belly pic in that shirt every week from here on out.

Granny said...

Hi Betsy , You are looking good. I pray you are feeling well also. love you